So, here's a little background... Tyler and I were married in Scott, Louisiana on March 14th, 2009! Since we live in Colorado and got married in Louisiana, we decided to delay our honeymoon a little to avoid major travel difficulties. Our honeymoon was scheduled for May 9th, 2009, on April 29th one week before our lovely, all-inclusive Sandal's honeymoon in St. Lucia, Tyler and I found out we were pregnant! We definitely enjoyed our wonderful trip to St. Lucia, although I had to keep all of my drinks virgin.
So, now here I am 14 weeks along, for now we're calling the little person developing in my belly the Nugget. So far, everything has been fine my worst symptoms have been trouble brushing my teeth and the smell of anything grilling. Both make me want to throw up just a little, oh and I now hate steak. With just those few complaints, so far so good!
I'm just beginning to show, however, Tyler and I are probably the only ones who really notice. My guess is most people just think I had a few too many donuts.
As I grow and the Nugget develops, I'll try to keep whoever might enjoy reading this post updated on our little family.
I really like this! You and Nugget are soooo cute : ) !!!
ReplyDelete