Mommy and Reece at 1 month

Who knew one little baby could produce so much poop! (I'm sure all mothers out there do!) Tyler and I are learning the art of diaper changing, I wouldn't say we are masters yet, but we're pretty good. Blowouts are happening less frequently and we've learned to beware of the surprise mid-change poop. We've also developed a defense against the always dangerous and unpredictable fire hose.
Reece weighs about 11 pounds now, and he's beginning to hold his head up pretty well. He's beginning to coo and make a few other very cute noises. I also saw a few smiles recently that don't seem to be related to gas! We think he enjoys the "jumping game" when we hold him standing in our laps and pick him up when he straightens out his legs.
So far so great, I'm loving every minute!
No comments:
Post a Comment