Sunday, March 14, 2010

Aunt Jenny , thumb sucking and work...

Aunt Jenny finally got to meet Reece! We had a nice visit with Aunt Jenny this week. Reece loves Aunt Jenny and Aunt Jenny definitely loves Reece! We went for a walk, took in the Body Worlds exhibit at the museum and, of course, we did some shopping! Aunt Jenny brought some nice gifts for Reece as well.
Aunt Jenny eating Reece's cheek!

Reece has finally gotten his thumb into his mouth and he fell right asleep on Daddy with his thumb in his mouth. He's still can't get his thumb consistently, but he tries really hard and enjoys sucking on his fingers.
Daddy and Reece (thumb in mouth)

He's growing so quickly, he's smiling a bunch now and loves Peek-A-Boo. He enjoys his activity gym. He moves his arms and legs and gets excited and babbles when he hits his toys, but he still can't quite figure out what's making them move.
He's been eating well and gaining weight. We've been bottle feeding him mostly since I have to go back to work next week. I'm not looking forward to that, but we have someone watching Reece at our house so that will make it a little easier. So, as much as I'm not ready it's back to work I go...

No comments:

Post a Comment