Friday, May 14, 2010

My First Mother's Day!

Mommy and Reece

Sunday was my first Mother's Day! It was wonderful! Reece was in a good mood all day long, I took advantage of the beautiful weather and got outside for the first bike ride of the summer. Tyler made a wonderful meal on the grill, steaks, veggie kabobs and baked potatoes, delicious! He even brought me flowers, I'm also looking forward to a massage that's yet to be scheduled.
I absolutely love being a mom. I've learned that being a mother is something you definitely have to experience for yourself, no matter how much you hear or read. I love being with my son and watching him grow and learn. Being a mother is an amazing thing. It's something that's wonderful to share with my own mother. I love you mom!
I feel so lucky to have such a wonderful family!

No comments:

Post a Comment