The Morse family took a little trip this weekend. We met friends for a little overnight camping trip up in the mountains. It was Reece's first camping trip! Everything went well for most of trip. Unfortunately we under-dressed him when we initially put him to bed for the night so he woke up screaming! Once we were finally able to calm him down, we added one more layer and put him to sleep buckled in his infant seat which also allowed us keep him covered with his blanket. He went back to sleep and slept until 5:30. He seemed to enjoy being able to crawl around in the dirt despite my best efforts to keep him on the blanket. Except the one stressful hour, we enjoyed ourselves and had a great time.
Reece also had another first this week. Daycare! We found a wonderful lady just a few blocks from our house who has an in-home daycare. She's been doing home daycare for around 30 years and was currently watching a 3-year old whose father she had in her daycare when he was young.
His first day was really rough, I think he cried most of the day. His second day was a little better and I think his third day was much better. He seems to be adapting quickly and I hope it continues. Currently he's the youngest child right now, so I think he'll enjoy trying to keep up with the older kids.
Hey!...I found my password!!! Love the updates! Pleeeze...keep 'em coming! : )
ReplyDeleteThanks, all of you, for the "tooth" pic! I now realize it was hard to get (looks like he's being tortured)...and for the rest of the pics. : ) The area looks beautiful and now I can visualize Grandma Moriarty when you speak of her.
ReplyDelete