Well, while Reece may not be talking very much, he has started saying "Love you" with a kiss, when one of us leaves or when I drop him off at daycare. This, of course, melts my heart, and makes me want to stay with him! Another thing he does when we're about to leave, is he'll go around kissing everything! The couch, the dog, the side table... everything. The kid is just full of love.
I've also just realized that he says a lot more than we think, we just don't quite understand some of the things he says. This makes me feel much better about his speech development.
Another silly story, last night while taking a bath, Reece decided to throw all of his tub toys on the floor outside of the tub. And he decided to play with the only "toy" left in the tub, his wee-wee! He's such a boy! Before having kids, I always questioned the nurture v. nature concept. Well, I think my son is proof that, for the most part, boys are just boys!
So sweet!! Isn't it amazing when these busy, rowdy boys stop & take a moment to love their mamas? It's like heaven! Then, they're right back to loving their pee pees. ;-) Boys!!!
ReplyDelete