Sunday, February 19, 2012
Potty Time!
Reece has been following Tyler and I into the bathroom for a few months now, however, this weekend he started trying to pee like Daddy (standing up). I was giving him a bath and he wanted to get out, so I got him out of the tub. When I started drying him off, he pushed me away, lifted the toilet cover and seat and tried to stretch his wee wee up to reach the toilet! Then, while he was in the bathroom with Tyler, he tried to pull his pants down to go potty. I guess that means Tyler is going to have to start sitting down to pee! We certainly don't need a 2-year-old with no aim trying to pee in the toilet. I hope this means potty training may happen sooner than later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment