Blake had his four month checkup yesterday and he's doing very well. He's meeting all of his milestones, he's smiling, giggling, grabbing at things and reacting to voices. He also rolled over from his back to his tummy right after his appointment! His four month stats are as follows, weight 14 lb 3 oz., height 25 1/2" and his head is 16 1/2" around.
He had to have 3 shots, he cried for less than a minute and smiled at the nurse who had to give him the shots as we were walking out of the exam room!
He is a wonderful baby and I hope his cheerful disposition continues. He makes such a wonderful addition to our family!
 |
| Passed out in his swing |
 |
| Sweet baby face! |
 |
| And we're rollin on over! |
He is seriously the cutest baby! I love those eyes!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! I might be a little biased, but I agree!
Delete