Lately things have been really hectic and Mother's Day was no exception. It all started last weekend which was our good friend, Stacy's Bachelorette party and while it was lots of fun, it came with a price tag of a night of less than four hours of sleep. Tyler has also been planning Aaron's (Stacy's fiance) Bachelor party. This ended up on Mother's Day. Of course Tyler didn't originally plan this but sometimes you just have to roll with it. We had a nice dinner with the kids at Cantina Laredo. I do think my gift more than made up for the unfortunate lack of celebration and relaxation. Tyler bought a new necklace to represent my two babies! I absolutely love it!
We also got a grill for Tyler's birthday/Father's day, and since he does use that to cook dinner for me pretty often, I definitely count that as a small gift for me too (especially the nights that I don't have to cook)!
Next up on the calendar is hosting a going away party for friends on Friday followed by the big wedding the next Friday! It is going to be quite a whirlwind but it will also be a blast and I can't wait to see our wonderful friends be married and I am so happy to be a part of it!
No comments:
Post a Comment