First, Tyler and I love to tickle they boys, like most little kids, they just sound adorable when they giggle and it always brightens the day. Reece was sitting next to me and Blake was in my lap, Reece reached over and gently poked Blake's belly and said "doo" and Blake giggled (Reece has done this a few times before and it is really cute!), this time Blake reached over and poked Reece and and then made a raspberry sound!
Second, Reece received a battery-operated train set for his birthday. We just opened it this weekend and set it up on the dining room table and he absolutely loves it! It's already on the third set of batteries after just the weekend! Yesterday, he was playing with it and Blake was walking around in the dining room. Reece apparently decided he wanted Blake to enjoy the train set too so he pushed a little chair over to a big chair so Blake could climb from one to another to see the train.
Then, this morning as Reece was climbing into the car, I noticed him hide his blankie behind him in his carseat. We don't allow him to take it because he has one at daycare. So, I pull it out from behind him and say, "Are you being sneaky?" and he replies, "I not sneaky, I Reecey!"
These boys just keep getting more and more fun! I can't even imagine how much they'll get into as they get older!
| Showing little brother how to climb up on the chair... |
![]() |
| Watching the train set |

No comments:
Post a Comment