Sunday, October 20, 2013

Funny Things #3

Reece likes playing with my tablet computer, so this morning (a weekday morning) when he asked to play with it, I told him it was broken. Then I see Reece going downstairs and I hear something slam, then he runs up the stairs with batteries in his hand saying "barries for mommy tab!"
Reece and I had mini hot dogs and bagel pizzas for lunch. After lunch, Reece was in the bathroom, while peeing he points to his penis and says, "Hot dog!" I almost peed myself!
Those were quite a while ago!
But here's a recent one. Friday, we went to PetSmart to get the kids an aquarium. So, we're just sort of browsing and letting the kids look at some of the animals. Every animal, snake, mouse, rat, guinea pig... whatever, he said "aw, so cute!". I have a feeling we'll be housing a few of these in the future!

1 comment: