
So, I'm about 20 weeks along and I feel great! I finally look convincingly pregnant and I have energy again and I'm hungry all the time! That's much better than tired and queasy. I'm feeling Nugget move around in my belly and that's just crazy. I can't wait until it's strong enough to feel it from the outside and Tyler can feel it too.
Other than that not much is new, I'm just about exclusively wearing maternity clothes now. My great friend Stacy played personal shopper for me while I started my maternity wardrobe and that was a blast. The lovely shirt in the picture is one she picked for me.
We are trying to decide how to decorate the nursery, my mom is in town next week and had volunteered to paint while she's here. Right now the room is completely empty which is an improvement in itself.
Other than that, things are the same and going well. Hopefully next time I'll have some new ultrasound pictures.
Here's to babies and bellies!
No comments:
Post a Comment