Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Nursery Begins!


My wonderful mother arrived on Wednesday and has been hard at work making our nursery look wonderful for our soon to be coming bundle of joy! We decided to go with an animal/safari theme. I figure that's neutral enough, what little kid doesn't love animals? It looks great so far, but I want to wait until it's done and I'll post the photos.
She did get to take one break though; Tyler, Mom and I went to see Kooza, the Cirque du Soleil show in town. It was amazing! The things these people were doing with their bodies was absolutely outrageous. It was a great show. We all had a good time and were very impressed.
Well, I think I've decided to find out the sex of the baby. I just can't take it! I'm too nosy! I want to know, with so many people I know having babies (5 at work and about 8 friends) I'm eager to find out. My next ultrasound appointment is Thursday and we'll be able to find out then. I'm looking forward to finding out whether it's a little girl or boy doing somersaults in my belly.

1 comment: