So, there have been a few things going on since the last post. First thing, thanks a bunch for painting our nursery Mom! Second, since I think I must be one of the most impatient people in the world, we found out the sex of Nugget and Nugget is a he! His name will be Reece J. Morse. Third, we had a little scare at a recent OB visit. When they did the 20 week ultrasound, they found my cervix to be a little short. They told me to limit my activity and stay off of my feet at much as possible. Apparently, it worked because my cervix has lengthened back to where it should be over the last two visits. We were thrilled to find that out because had it not improved, bed rest would have been the next step.
So, now we are enjoying preparing for our little boy! I'm sure he'll be outfitted in plenty of Red Sox and Patriots gear as soon as he's born. I'll have to make sure he has enough Saints apparel as well. I'm looking forward to our growing family!
No comments:
Post a Comment