37 1/2 weeks

My wonderful friends Stacy and Cortney hosted a baby shower for Reece and I on December 5th. We received a bunch of wonderful and cute things for baby Reece. And the biggest surprise was my great friend April came out here all the way from Austin, TX! It was great to see her! We all had a great time.
My appointments have been going pretty well, my last one was Monday for 37 weeks. I was 1.5 cm dilated and 80% effaced. I hope the rest goes quickly, but I know I can stay like that for quite a while. I had another appointment this afternoon, I'm now 1.5 - 2 cm, 80% and at 0 station, which means he is engaged in the pelvis. What my doctor said today is that it means that I'll be much less likely to require a c-section, but it is no indication as to how soon I will deliver.
So, I guess we'll both just continue to get bigger until Reece is ready to make his debut!
No comments:
Post a Comment