Saturday, November 28, 2009

35 week update!

Thanks for the help Jenn!


Nursery!




One of my favorites...
(I think Daddy is thinking about Reece's first baseball game)


Oops, it's been a quite a while since my last post. Things continue to go well with everything. We are just about to start weekly appointments, it's getting close! We have the carseat/stoller travel system and have practiced installing the carseat. It turns out it was easier than we thought. We haven't had it inspected yet, but I'm pretty sure we did it correctly. We also got a new dresser/changing table combo and a new/used upholstered glider for the nursery. I think we've arranged the furniture they way we like it and I'm happy with how it looks. The only thing I would like to add is a small bookcase and a few shelves.
Reece continues to wiggle around and grow. From time to time he finds my ribs and surprises me with a little push or pull. He's taking up more and more room in my belly and I'm hungry all the time and have no place to put the food. According the updates I'm getting, Reece is about 5 lbs and 18 inches long, no wonder my stomach has no room. Most of his physical development should be complete and from here on out his job is to gain weight. I'm having a few "practice" contractions from time to time. If the real ones are as easy as the practice ones, everything will be a breeze. Unfortunately, I'm thinking that won't be the case.
As I'm trying to document this as much as I can, we (well, me and I kind of made Tyler participate) decided to take maternity photos and they came out great! Jenn also helped me do a belly cast. It's still a work in progress, but I'll post a picture of what it looks like now.

No comments:

Post a Comment