Tuesday, April 20, 2010

New Skills!

Check me out! I can hold my own bottle!

Reece is growing so quickly and learning so fast! Yesterday he rolled over from his back to his stomach! He's been grabbing his toys and pulling them towards his mouth. He's also trying to hold his own bottle, he'll actually try to grab it from us when we feed him.
He's doing really well overall. Lately, though he's had a little bit of cradle cap and it's spread to his forehead. We noticed that he was rubbing above one eye pretty often and after a closer look we saw a little rash. I called our pediatrician's office and the nurse assured me that it was just cradle cap and to wash his hair with a dandruff shampoo and to put cortizone cream on his face where the rash appeared. We've done that for about a week and all of the dryness and rash is clearing up nicely.
We've been waiting for this to happen and it finally did... Reece pooped in his tub during bathtime. We were having a great time, he had dandruff shampoo on his head and I just finished washing his arms and belly. I hear a little baby toot and then I see stuff float up to the top of the water. It took a second for me to realize what just happened and then more came! Luckily Tyler was around to help. I lifted Reece out of the tub while Tyler rinsed out the tub and refilled it.

No comments:

Post a Comment