Monday, March 26, 2012

Back to work!

Last week was my first week back at work. I'm returning to work 3 days per week which I really enjoy. I feel like I have lots of time to spend with my boys and I still have a chance to interact with adults! Blake is going to the same daycare that Reece attends which I am so thankful for! I feel so lucky to have found this place because I know that my boys are in excellent hands. I do have to admit, dropping him off for the first time was more emotional than I expected. I did get a little choked up on my way in to work on Tuesday. I'm happy to say that the week went well for all four of us! The boys had a great week at day at daycare, my work week went well and Tyler and I had no problem adjusting to our new schedule. 


No comments:

Post a Comment