Monday, March 26, 2012

Two Month Checkup

Blake had his 2 month checkup on Thursday. Everything was great, his growth chart looked wonderful and our pediatrician said his interaction was closer to a 3-4 month old. He weighs 12 lbs. 13 oz. and is 24" long. He's growing so quickly! He's definitely a very social baby, he loves giving smiles to everyone and enjoys being in the center of the action. Lucky for us, he's even sleeping through the night! I don't want to jinx us, but this is really a wonderful thing!

Reece is also coming right along! He's been talking quite a bit more, he even sings the "A B C" song! He likes to say 'shoes' and 'outside' I would imagine because he really enjoys playing outside. I recently signed us up for a parent-child gymnastics class at our local rec center and I think we'll both have a great time with that.

Unfortunately, a little (or a lot) jealousy has begun to appear. The good thing is that he doesn't show this by acting out towards Blake, he just tries to climb in my or Tyler's lap and get extra whiny when we are giving Blake attention. He does seem to love his brother, he tickles him on his feet and his tummy and he always tries to help put Blake's pacifier in his mouth when Blake gets fussy.

We feel very blessed to have two healthy and happy little boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment