Since the boys' birthdays are so close (Dec. 29 & Jan. 5) we have decided to do joint birthdays as long as we can! This year we decided to rent a bounce house that we could put in the garage and what a hit that was! The kids had a blast, our house stayed fairly neat and clean (since the kids were in the garage) and we were able to enjoy our friends in our own home. We also didn't have a specific time limit. I would definitely do this again!
 |
| Blake Bear's cake! |
 |
| Reece's cake |
 |
| Fun in the bounce house! |
I would say that was definitely a hit! I may have to get the name of the rental place from you--my boys couldn't stop talking about the party! So fun!
ReplyDeleteWe rented from Bouncer Blaster, I would definitely recommend them! Everything went really smoothly.
ReplyDelete