So, I'm learning what everyone means by "Pregnant Brain". I've been fairly forgetful and absent-minded lately. A recent example, I showed up at my OB appointment Friday with my wonderful husband only to realize, after the receptionist asked more than once if I actually did have an appointment that day, that we were a week early! There are probably other examples but that's the only one I can remember right now. The next few months should be entertaining at least.
Other than just feeling a little dumb, things are going well. The belly is growing quickly and Reece has been quite active. When he moves around now you can watch my belly move. We can also feel little body parts in my belly every now and then. According to my updates, Reece weighs about 2 1/2 lbs and is about 15" from head to toe. He's working on gaining weight, his skeleton is beginning to harden and his head is growing to accommodate his developing brain. (Which I like to think is why I'm so dumb these days.) We're really looking forward to meeting the new family member!


No comments:
Post a Comment