30 weeks, 2 days
No flu for me! Swine or otherwise. I've gotten both the seasonal and H1N1 vaccine. Hopefully I'll be protected from getting too sick this winter. I was able to get the H1N1 vaccine at my 30 week appointment on Friday. My OB said that everything looks good and I'm measuring right where I should be. I also broke the 150 mark on the scale, that's a little scary but only to me I think. The other slight disappointment is that there will be no more ultrasounds. As long as everything goes smoothly from here, we won't see Reece again until he's out in the world.
As for other baby updates, according to my updates, Reece is about 16 inches long and weighs about 3 lbs. He continues to be active in my belly and every now and then we actually see a little baby body part move across my entire belly. He's definitely on my right side because I can feel him in my ribs. It's a little uncomfortable and typically when I push, he pushes back.
As for Tyler and I, everything is going well. We've got the nursery mostly done, we just need to add a few items. We ordered our stroller/carseat travel system this weekend and that should be here by the end of the month. Things are coming together and the Morse household and we can't wait for our new arrival!

No comments:
Post a Comment