New family car!


Crib

We have a few updates since the last post. We bought the crib for the nursery (which I'm excited to say I found on sale with free shipping!). It's a simple design, just our style. We also got a our new (to us) family car! It's a lovely '02 Audi S6 Avant. If you don't speak Audi, it's a wagon with 340 hp. We love it!
Nothing too new with the pregnancy. Reece and I are doing fine. He's definitely getting more active, and I think he keeps getting a foot or something stuck in my ribs on my right side. According to my updates, Reece weighs about 2 lbs. He's supposed to be sleeping and waking at regular intervals, he does seem most active around the time I'm trying to sleep. I have one more week left in my second trimester, next Saturday will be 28 weeks and the start of the third trimester. It seems to be flying by!
No comments:
Post a Comment