Friday, November 30, 2012

Giving Thanks: Day 30

Today is the last day of November, and the last day of the month of thanks. Today I am very thankful for the life I have. I have an amazing husband, two wonderful children and even a really sweet dog. We have a comfortable, safe home to live in, reliable cars in our garage, everyone is healthy, and Tyler and I both have good jobs. We have everything we need and plenty of things that we want. We are able to provide for our children (and ourselves), we will be able to give our children (and ourselves and everyone on our list) Christmas gifts, we are able to help our family and friends if and when they need it, and we can rely on them to help us in return, we have great family and friends to celebrate the holidays with and just to enjoy life in general with. While there are always things I can find to complain about, such as Blake waking up at 4 am and Reece having NO desire to pee or poop in the toilet, the blessings I have in my life greatly outnumber any complaints I can think of.
I'm thankful for the events that have made my life what it is today and I'm thankful for the many blessings I have in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment