We had Reece's birthday party early this year because being 9 months pregnant, I figured sooner would be easier than later! I even made a dinosaur cake to go with the theme of Reece's new big boy room! We had mostly our friends and a few kids and everyone had a great time. I can't believe my baby boy is almost 2 years old! He's growing so quickly lately, he's mimicking everything he sees, and he's trying to repeat everything we say! I guess it's about time we really start watching what we say.
Unfortunately, he has no idea what's coming his way. I'm afraid his
little brother will be quite a shock to him. I think he'll end up being a
wonderful big brother, but I think it may take some time. I'm excited
and a little anxious to see how our little family settles in once little
brother arrives.
Avery and Russ
Avery, Russ and Makayla
Reece and Makayla
The dinosaur cake I made!
No comments:
Post a Comment