We just had Reece and Blake's two year and two week appointments. Both boys are looking healthy and growing. Reece is following his chart, tall and skinny and Blake is back up to his birth weight. Reece's height is 35" (68%) and he weighs 24 1/2 lbs (10%). Blake is 22" tall (85%) and 8 lb. 6 oz. (39%).
As for their development, not much to report on Blake, he's doing exactly what he should, eating, sleeping and he's focusing on close objects. Reece is doing great as well, his motor skills are all at least his age or above. His speech is still a little behind but it's improving as well, he's really starting to repeat quite a bit of what we say. We'll have to really start watching what we say! On a sidenote, I did hear a blurb on a news station about a correlation between left-handedness and speech issues, and we think Reece is a lefty. I wonder if that might have anything to do with Reece's speech.
I also have my own news, I took the PE (Professional Engineer) exam in October and I found out in December that I passed. This was a career goal I set for myself and I'm proud that I accomplished it (pregnant and with a two-year-old at home)!
Congrats on passing the PE! That is no small feat--way to go, girl!
ReplyDelete