Friday, January 13, 2012

Christmas!

We had a wonderful Christmas this year! My mom arrived on December 19th, and is staying until January 12th. I got a new DSLR camera and Tyler decided he wanted a fancy remote control car. Reece, of course, got a bunch of toys and a few new clothes. My favorite gift for Reece was his trampoline! Hopefully this will allow him to jump of all of that nearly two year old energy and hopefully limit the amount of "leg horsey" time he uses.

I do have to say how thankful I am to have such a wonderful family! I have a great husband who takes care of all of us and always makes me smile and an amazing little boy who is healthy and (typically) happy. We also have a little one who will join us soon who is looking very healthy. I really can't ask for more. I also have a wonderful mother who was able to spend the holidays with us. She has been such a help to a very pregnant mommy of a two year old!

Christmas morning before the chaos...
Mommy and Reece opening gifts, Reece kind of got opening his gifts this year.
A few of his favorites!
Daddy playing with one of his gifts, a soldering iron!
Even Native got some goodies!
Mommy using her gift to get a shot of a silly little boy!



No comments:

Post a Comment